College classes for Fall 2012 Print

Students wanting to enroll in college classes for Fall 2012, must take the ACT or take the compass exam at Kirkwood Community College, Washington Center (please call 653-4655 and schedule an appointment) AND meet with a high school counselor to discuss course offerings by May 15. Those taking a college class will meet in the media center Tuesday, May 15 during seminar to enroll. Any questions, please contact the high school counseling office at 653-4245.