The WMS Drama Club is for those interested in learning about the theatre through hands on experience. Students involved in the drama club will work on learning the basics of acting and being a part of a crew. Other areas that will be covered are improv skills, writing skits, short plays and speech. Being a part of drama club does not guarantee a person a part in the school play but it is a great way to improve acting skills. The WMS drama club will meet EVERY early out Wednesday or as announced.
1. Come ready to participate. Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave for the day if you cannot cooperate.
2. Treat others with kindness. Respect others ideas.
3. It is your responsibility to remain academically eligible to participate. This will also be in effect for those participating in the plays.
4. No cell phones, ipods, snacks or drinks allowed during drama club.
5. The most important rule is to HAVE FUN!
Questions- Contact Erin Smith at